Subject: Re: [Leica] Green Market in Natchitoches
From: Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:11:26 -0700

Sonny,

I need to express a feeling that I get from the images (visual and verbal)
that are posted here. You, Graham, Daniel and numerous others provide me with
frequent glimpses of parts of the U.S. and the rest of the world that I will
not likely experience otherwise or at best only fleetingly as a tourist. Your
images let me see, smell and feel your home surroundings and a bit of your
way of life. I could never tolerate the humidity of the South, but I get to
visit it through your photographs and stories. Thank you all and please keep
them coming. Do you get to eat like that all the time or was that a special
Father's Day treat? Wow!

Gary
- --
Gary W. Marklund