Subject: Re: [Leica] Green Market in Natchitoches
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:10:17 -0500

Thanks Graham.  Indeed, I thought about the dof issue here, and I think I
would have chosen a wide angle lens with the M6 as well, to position the
market on the river.  I've posted pictures of the market before, but they
don't really show the setting.

Of course, the sour-dough biscuits (scones to you) were freshly baked and of
healthful ingredient.  The coffee is probably not too great for blood
pressure, but the aroma on a summer morning under the oaks was hard to
resist.  The ice cream was made of pure cream with no additives except
Louisiana Sugar and fresh peaches, so that was almost health food.  The
blueberries in the pie . .  we know the benefits of a diet including fresh
berries, especially if they are rolled into a pie by the apple of my eye!

Sonny