Subject: [Leica] Wedding Photography Questions
From: Ken Firestone <kenf@speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:11:27 -0700 (PDT)

After not taking any serious pictures for 20 years, I have been asked
to come out of retirement to photograph a family wedding. So far I
have had the cameras CLAed, and I have been taking pictures to get
back into shape (These may show up online some day).

But I have some questions. What should I use for film on the big day?
I was planning on color negative, 35mm for most if not all of the
shooting. The ceremony will be outdoors under a tent,
mid-afternoon. The reception will be next door in a barnlike
structure with windows. It will go from midafternoon to late
evening. Do I want to use the Kodak pro films? Or are the consumer
grade good enough? What about other than Kodak?

Also, any suggested shots, or other hints from those more experienced
in this type of shooting are appreciated. (except for do it all in
medium format, or digital, because neither of those are possible).

Thanks in advance.