Subject: [Leica] Warning! Ken firestone was planning on putting color neg in his l eica!
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:33:51 -0400

Okay people, calm down, I'll handle this.

>After not taking any serious pictures for 20 years, I have been asked to
come out of retirement to photograph a family
>wedding.

> [snip] What should I use for film on the big day? I was planning on color
negative, [snip]
> Do I want to use the Kodak pro films? Or are the consumer grade good
enough? What about other than Kodak?

Ken, it has come to our attention that you are attempting to use a film
other than tri-x in your Leica. This will cause irrevocable damage to the
camera (in the sense that someone will have to confiscate it from you.) if
you want to be bold and daring, you may use tmax or agfapan 25. though that
still flies in the face of sensibility.

Good thing you posted, there was almost a disaster.

Kc

(not that anybody's interested in weddings I've been to:
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/weddings/)