Subject: Re: [Leica] The Family of Man 2
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:25:05 -0500

Alastair

I had not seen anything from you on my latest submission to FOM2.  I had
some problems getting it to upload, but it finally did.  I know the last
time I had problems getting the info on the photo uploaded.  Did the file
load correctly?  I had tried two different photos, but I have settled on
the one which I did successfully input.   I suspect you are just busy with
other projects or work.  I am hoping to have some more images soon to
submit.

Gene