Subject: RE: [Leica] Market Shift
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:15:48 -0400

"As the market swings?" What is it you don't get about "the market has
swung?" Saying that the market will swing back to film is exactly like
someone in, say, 1958, saying that the market would swing back to 4x5s
from 35 mm.

Again, if you like film, shoot it. If you believe it's technically
superior to digital - and it is in many, if not most respects - say so.
But at least be willing to recognize that digital is on the upside of
the wave and film is on the downside.

B. D.