Subject: [Leica] Mark Pope's PAW Week 25
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:58:26 +0100

Dear all,

Continuing problems with my ISP's e-mail service have precluded any
opportunity to participate much in either the PAW or LUG lists for the last
couple of weeks.  Now that I am due to go on holiday, everything appears to
be working fine.  Personally, I blame the spammers as the reason for the
problems were capacity.  Anyway: rant over.

This weeks PAW
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/Galleries/PAW/index.htm was taken
for the Swindon Artscape festival.  The members of the Portrait Portfolio
class were asked to photograph artists who are participating in this year's
festival.  I had nine to photograph.  So far I have completed six
assignments.  It was quite a challenging assignment, not least because I had
never met any of the artists (except one).  Moreover, the environments were
on the whole, quite cramped with variable lighting conditions.  I'm not
making excuses here, just trying to set the scene.

Any feedback or comments, positive or negative, would be appreciated.

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk