Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 24: a ride to Koblenz
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:01:52 +0200 (MEST)

Nathan,
Many thanks for this little tour. I'm amazed that you were able to make
the trip in two days. It must have been tempting to just keep stopping and
take some pictures.

It's difficult to say if I prefer the one shot over the other. The main
was a clear winner but the set taken as a whole with your narrative text
was very enjoyable.

Today is midsummer in Sweden and you, with a Danish background, know what
Swedish midsummers are like. I hope I can put a narrative the same class
as yours together.

Take care!
Daniel