Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Ebay problem - please delete is no interest in Ebay
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:33:08 -0400

As a note, having "false" contact information (or incorrect for that matter)
is enough to have someone suspended from eBay, as well as have negative
feedback removed.

If there is any doubt, I insist that they take PayPal, as I can always
reverse the charge if there is a problem (though PayPal says you can't, you
can).

Austin