Subject: Re: [Leica] FS - 560/6.8 Telyt trombone! What is this thing?
From: Alan Walsh <alanwalsh@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:36:19 +1000

Rick,

If it's the one I think it is (Fletcher's Photo), its been there for
some time, so the price may be negotiable. The Telyt obviously can't be
used on all those newly acquired digital cameras out there ;-)

I thought about buying it myself for use with a M2 and Visoflex, but
doubted whether I could find the Viso adaptor.

Cheers

Alan W