Subject: Re: [Leica] Film is Archival
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:38:44 -0700

on 06/21/03 11:23 PM, Slobodan Dimitrov at sld@earthlink.net wrote:

> A few weeks ago, I went to drop off a zip disk at a publication. Guess
> what, they'd just changed over to new computers, with no zip drives. We
> finally found a drive buried in a corner in the production area. Another
> dead technology!

A technology that deserves to be dead, I might add. (And the company never
really deserved any kind of support either.)

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"The theory of a free press is that truth will emerge from free discussion,
not that it will be presented perfectly and instantly in any one account."

- -- Walter Lippmann