Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Just went MF, need scanner advice
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:29:54 -0400

Eric - try $400 for the Epson 3200 flatbed scanner!  While it can't
compete with the Nikon 8000 it is very reasonable.  I got it to scan my
Xpan negatives and ended up doing a fair amount of scanning of my older
6 x7 negs taken with the Mamiya 7 ( which like the Mam6 is wonderful
camera with some very nice optics - but you knew that already right?).

ernie