Subject: RE: [Leica] Any comments on 90mm lenses.
From: "Christian Vik" <christian.vik@konge.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:34:19 +0200

Check out: http://www.leicagallery.com/elmarit90mm.htm
for the apo-summicron see
http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/mseries/testm/M2-90.html

Personally I have the 90mm/2.8 tele-elmarit which is the smallest and
lightest 90mm. It's not the best but many prefer it due to its small
size and weight. I was also going to buy an older leitz 90mm/2 summicron
but decided not too, since many reports said it to be one of the worst
lenses produced by leitz ever!

The 90mm/2.8 tele-elmarit is reported to have problems with flare
something the 90mm/2 is said to more or less eliminate.

- --
Christian Vik
Oslo, Norway