Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 25
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:04:22 +0100

From: "Dante Stella" <dante@umich.edu>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 24 June 2003 06:09

> Excellent composition and exposure control, but the tonal merger makes
> me ask - have you ever thought about a dark yellow instead of a green
> filter?
>
> Cheers
> Dante
>
> On Monday, June 23, 2003, at 03:11  AM, GeeBee wrote:
>
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/25_2003.html
> >
> > PAW Index:
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/paw_index_2003.html

Dante,
When faced with this type of fifty/fifty sky/greenery shot I never know what
to do for the best. Filter for the sky or filter for the many greens in the
scene. Sometimes I use yellow/green as a compromise but can't say that I
ever consider dark yellow, maybe I should. I will try a frame or two next
time the dilemma crops up. Thanks for looking.

- --Graham