Subject: Re: [Leica] Grain and bokeh
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:19:18 +0100

From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 25 June 2003 21:37

> Grain : Leica shot
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/fav_32.html
>

> Bokeh : Olympus shot http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/tpalt15.html
>
> --Graham
>

> Can we have just a modicum of accuracy here, please

 Did I miss a meeting :-)

>- the second shot,
> with the utterly appalling bokeh, is not an "Olympus" shot, it is a
> Tamaron shot,

If only the subject had been Mount Olympus I could have debated that point
for days :-)

> :-) (It would have looked just as appalling had the lens been mounted on
> an R9...;-)

I hear Leica are working on an anti calorie foveon chip that will filter out
donuts. Probably not a good idea to call it a 'chip' though. :-)

If you should change your mind and want a poster size blow up for your
den/lounge be sure to let me know :-)

- --Graham