Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Back - I like the first step!
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:33:17 -0400

Rolfe,
Regarding the 10 MP thing on the Dix.  That came from the Nikon US tech
VP, or at least I think that was what he said.  He is at least one level
over the SE region tech reps.  I caught up to him at one to the camera
sales in Atlanta where he was talking to the sales folk.  So, it is
possible that it is vaporware, but I would be surprised if Nikon doesn't
do something in the near term.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Rolfe said in part:
But where is this documented? I don't see anything on Nikon's web site
or anything about a software or firmware upgrade (other than those
previously announced for other purposes).