Subject: Re: [Leica] Any using the new piezography profiles?
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:08:33 -0400

Adam- I 've been using the same system that Gilbert uses without a
hitch.  I was very reluctant to go with a system that had me using OS9
so I went with the Sundance system which was OS X compatible from the
get go.  Much like Gilbert I was not adventurous enough to go for the
continuous ink system so have used the cartridges.  As it stands now i
use the 1280 as a dedicated B and W printer and a 960 for color.

ernie