Subject: RE: [Leica] Any using the new piezography profiles?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:32:49 -0400

Hi Gilbert,

> The original PeizographyBW has been re-badged by it's developers (who,
> I've heard, ended up in court with Cone/InkjetMall) and is now called
> ImageExportBW;

Cone, though he CLAIMED to have developed the software did in fact not
develop it.  They (InkJetMall/Cone) apparently had a two year contract with
Sundance, that ACTUAL developer of the driver...and when that was up, they
parted ways.

> the inks (now there is an option for warm or cool, and
> improved anti-clogging) are marketed under the Sundance name.

And, though Cone also claimed to have developed those, were initially
developed by Sundance as well...

I'm also not sure the new system is even shipping!  I keep hearing delays
talked about on the Piezo list...

Austin