Subject: Re: [Leica] Shell news
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:18:44 -0400

At 11:13 AM 6/27/03 -0400, Mark Langer wrote:
>I must be reading this incorrectly, but it appears that you are suggesting
that people with international reputations should somehow be treated more
leniently than the hoi poloi in the criminal justice system.  How would the
vigor of Bob's prosecution be altered by by the locals being "unaware of
Bob's international reputation"?

No, I am not suggesting that.  I am suggesting that the authorities should
realize that Bob has a LOT of folks who are willing to appear and to
testifty on his behalf on issues of his credibility.  The local police are
seeing Bob as a perverted photographer who abused his position and are not
taking into account his reputation for accuracy and honesty.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from Jesse Hellman <hellman@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Shell news)