Subject: RES: [Leica] Digicam blues (whites and purples, actually)
From: "Amilcar de Oliveira" <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 05:05:59 -0300

My Coolpix 990 experience is rather limited, used it a few days. I suggest
you use the low contrast setting you found, it will help a lot with blown
highlights. Also, lost somewhere in the menu structure, there is a setting
that brightens or darkens the LCD, making preview a lot easier. It is a
rather good camera in its category; itīs just that I can't tolerate itīs
menus.

Regards,
Amilcar