Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital has won
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:26:05 -0400

Hi Doug,

Convenience is right.  No scanning !
I rather eat frozen dinners (I hate them with a passion!) if
that means I can spend more time with my kids.  The way I get
around the dilemma is that I get my children to cook with me.  :-)
Besides, not every meal need be a 5-course gourmet.

If it wasn't for digital, I would have no time to hang out
on the LUG :-)

- - Phong

P.S. It will be a long time before I  give up Leica M photography.