Subject: Re: [Leica] Introduction
From: SIUASU@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:42:50 EDT

Frank,
Welcome aboard.  It's nice to hear that someone else is using a CL.  I to
cannot afford the newer cameras but now that I own 2 CL's with the 40 Summicron
and the 90 Elmar,  I feel like a kid in a candy store.  I agree with the
sharpness issue.  I also use a Fugi 6X9 and the Leica's are just as sharp if not
sharper.  Do you know if all the CL bodies were made my Minolta?  My lenses are
marked "made in Germany" and both bodies say Leitz Wetzlar on top.  Looking
forward to seeing some of your shots.
Bruce Morton

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Introduction)
Reply from frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Introduction)