Subject: Re: [Leica] Introduction
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:20:14 -0500

Welcome, Frank.

You'll find the LUG is not  persnickity about the CL, or even the
voigtlander products for that matter.  The CL is a nice little camera,  I
had one, and it certainly served me well.  I sold it to a fellow lugger,
Nathan Wajman, and he's using it to greater purpose than I did.  Look
forward to seeing your work, (since our play IS our work, in photo-speak!)

Bruce: All of the CLs were made by Minolta, and the lenses maked Germany
were made in Wetzlar. Curiously, the 90 f4 marked Minolta was made in
Germany as well, probably the lone example of a Leitz Wetzlar lens with
another brand.

 Regards,
SonC
http://www.sonc.com