Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIc - First RF?
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 06:39:52 +1000

I agree, you would be mad to cut the film while holding the camera in
the field. All done in advance, and nothing lost if you load it in a
Nicanola. Well maybe a frame. One thing about the older loading, when
it was done, the film was truely loaded: none of those wind away
merrily without advancing film on some of the newer (not newest)
cameras.

Cheers