Subject: Re: [Leica] R8/R9 Digital Back announced
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:54:25 -0700

on 06/30/03 6:27 PM, Austin Franklin at darkroom@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> This issue goes both ways, and can
> be far better with respect to using film, and in SOME instances, can be far
> better using digital.

Having been a professional photographer I need no education on this subject
from you.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

³In the councils of government, we must guard against
the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or
unsought, by the military- industrial complex.²

- -President Dwight D. Eisenhower Farewell Address