Subject: Re: [Leica] CANADA DAY & USA INDEPENDENCE DAY. :-)
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:39:04 -0700

on 06/30/03 7:17 PM, Ted Grant at tedgrant@shaw.ca wrote:

> Like guys and gals it's one day out of 365 for both our great countries and
> people, so hopefully we can all hang together and celebrate like one big
> happy family. Have a wonderful day to all of us. :-)

Same to you Ted.

Hey, there's a book idea in this...just "between friends?"

:-)

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

He that is proud of riches is a fool. For if he be exalted above his
neighbors because he hath more gold, how much more inferior is he to a gold
mine.
 - Jeremy Taylor

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] CANADA DAY & USA INDEPENDENCE DAY. :-))