Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo op suggestions for San Luis Obispo?
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 00:03:46 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/03 8:10:20 PM, rbrowne@iopener.net writes:

<< I'm leaving tommorow morning for a three day trip to the San Luis Obispo
area and wondered if anyone had any "don't miss" suggestions for the area. I
always hate to find these out after I return from a trip somewhere.

Sorry for the short notice, but I just thought of it. I prefer the term
spontaneous to that of disorganized.

Thanks,

Rrobert >>

Nitt Witt Ridge.  Cambria.  The Hearst Castle made out of earth, found
objects, junk, and 40 years of effort.  Trippy.

Madonna Inn---try staying in the Caveman room.

If you go back at other times....
Oct-March--Monarch butterfly trees in  Pismo beach.

end of sept the vintage car James Dean auto run from Paso Robles to Dean's
end point.

- -kim