Subject: Re: [Leica] Documentary Photography 2003
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:40:41 -0400

I don't know much about Quebec's Civil Law system (the rest of North
America is based on the English Common Law system), but I know that France
has some very restrictive laws about the taking and use of images without
permission of the subjects.  As Quebec's Civil Law is based on French Civil
Law, your question makes a great deal of sense.

- -frank