Subject: [Leica] The olden days before scanners took over..........Focomat Ic question
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:23:05 -0500

I use two Focomat Ic enlargers for darkroom printing. I'm wondering why does
the condenser glass in each enlarger look different? One enlarger has a sort
of frosted glass while the other glass is very clear. I'm not counting the
Anti-Newton Glass. Both condensers are very clean and free from fogging or
fungus. I cannot tell the difference between prints printed on either
enlarger. I just happened to notice the glass difference. Both enlargers
have the black heads with the Leitz Focomat Ic label.

Any thoughts?

Chris
www.zoeicaimages.com

"you've got to fight, for your right, to party!!!!!!!!"

Replies: Reply from Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] The olden days before scanners took over..........Focomat Ic question)