Subject: [Leica] Amendment to Nathan's PAW 24: Cologne cathedral
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:58:36 +0200

You may remember my PAW 24, which showed some pictures taken during my
motorcycle ride from Zurich to Koblenz in early June. On the second day
I rode from Koblenz to a friend in Amersfoort in the Netherlands, where
the motorcycle has been parked since. On the way I stopped for a coffee
in Cologne, right in front of the famous cathedral. By then I had
Kodachrome 200 in my Leica CL, and I only got the film finished and
processed last week. There is one image on the roll that I liked so much
that I have decided to add it as the 8th alternate to my PAW 24. This
guy was sitting outside the cathedral with his sign announcing that
Jesus is coming, time to repent etc. Not that unusual, especially not
for the US members of the list (this sort of thing is rarer in Europe).
What caught my eye, however, was how the little boy was looking at the
preacher in wonderment:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_24alt8.jpg
(Leica CL, 40mm Minolta Rokkor, Kodachrome 200)

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexpaw2003.htm
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland