Subject: RE: [Leica] And I thought I was doing so well on eBay
From: "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:25:45 -0400

Some folks get uncomfortable when there is something slightly amiss such as the PAYPAL verification.  I don't blame them because an unverified PayPal has meant fraud in some cases.  Ask the person what you could do to make them more comfortable with the transaction (such as a Money Order) and get your PayPal account verified if you can, which reminds me I need to check mine.

Cheers

Chris Saganich
http://www.saganich.com
http://www.leica-gallery.net/m2photos/index.html