Subject: RE: [Leica] And I thought I was doing so well on eBay
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@Abacurial.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 18:28:39 -0400

The sneaky thing to do is to leave your feedback 89 days after the transaction.
WIth luck, s/he won't see it in time to retaliate...

tOM

On Wednesday, July 02, 2003 at 22:48
Steve Unsworth <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

> At the risk of incurring the wrath of others - and this will be my final on list
> comment on this matter :-) I _am_ verified with Paypal, but it's a UK
> verification. The buyer was objecting to the fact that I'm not US verified.
>
> I guess it's time to take any further correspondence off list.
>
> Steve

2003 Jun 28-30 in Ottawa:
http://www.CanadianCameraConference.ca
tOM Trottier,	ICQ:57647974	http://abacurial.com
	758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
	+1 613 860-6633 fax:+1-270-596-1042 N45.412 W75.714
"The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious,
awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself --
Henry Miller, 1891-1980