Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo from Faces in the Crowd
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:53:04 -0700

On 2003-07-02 rgacpa@pacbell.net (Bob Adler) thoughtfully wrote:

>I think the #10 is on your left looking at the photo,
>on the subjects right. Burning it in would maintain
>integrity and perhaps not be as distracting. I just
>found my eye being distracted as it appeared brighter
>than most of the others.

Yes, I see what you mean, but simply burning in the seat number doesn't  do it -
I then get a seat-number which is darker than the others and which then stands
out even more.

I think I will need to get a bit more crafty inside photoshop and do a layer,
masking out the figure and keeping only the background, then applying a curve to
the layer to lower the intensity of ALL the seat numbers.

Now I just have to rev-up my photoshop skills and make this happen.

Gee...I get to use all that power for a change. GULP

Adam