Subject: Re: [Leica] New Holy War--Film Scanners
From: "Nelson Chan" <cchan@info.com.ph>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:45:33 +0800

Hello,

After giving it some thought, I have decided to go into digital darkroom.
For the film scanner, I chose Canon FS4000US.  Now for the printer, I am
contemplating on the 2 model, the epson 3000 and 2200.  Which is the better
unit?  I understand that the 3000 is an older model and use 4 ink jet while
the 2200 is the newer one with 7 ink jet.  Which should I choose?  Lastly,
what additional software can you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Nelson

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] New Holy War--Film Scanners)