Subject: Re: [Leica] Coming out of the shadows. . .
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 20:29:37 -0700

on 07/03/03 6:58 PM, walsen@sbcglobal.net at walsen@sbcglobal.net wrote:

> My work does not allow me much time to photograph, so for the past couple of
> years, I have been carrying an M with me each day on my way to and from
> work, and on trips.  The M fits in my briefcase quite easily and opens up
> new kinds of photography for me that I never tried with my Nikons (which I
> now almost never use).  The photos in my gallery are a small selection of
> some of my efforts with the M:
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/snaps/folder-4984.html
>
> Your comments are welcome.

Hi Paul,

I like your work very much. You have a nice eye, and very good control of
the imaging process. I wish more photographers spent as much effort in the
quality of the images tonal-wise as you do. Good sense for light.

Advice: Shoot more! :-)

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

I think not,  said Descartes, and disappeared.