Subject: Re: [Leica] Coming out of the shadows. . .
From: walsen@sbcglobal.net
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 04:58:58 -0500

Jim, thanks for the positive comments.  I shot the crosswalk in Times Square
a couple of weeks after I got the 28.  I happened to be in NY for work.  The
picture was shot on NPH.  To me, it was funny that my favorite shot from
Times Square (I went there on three different evenings) was the puddle shot.
So much going on there, and a puddle "jumps" jumps out at me the most!

As for my wife, sorry guys, she is taken and so are her sisters!

Regards, Paul