Subject: Re: [Leica] Apple iChat AV
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 09:50:31 -0700

on 07/04/03 7:47 AM, Bryan Caldwell at bcaldwell51@earthlink.net wrote:

> To All:
>
> Have any other Mac-equipped LUGGERS set up Apple's new iChat AV? If anyone
> wants to connect, I can be reached as "bcaldwell57"

Hey Bryan,

I've got the iSight. I'll check in with you later. As SJ said, this is video
chat for the "rest of us." :-)

BTW my buddy ID is ericwelch

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"The crux of the matter is whether the corporations are
playing by one set of rules -- rules that they
themselves set -- and the rest of us are playing by
rules that we've determined for dealing with each other
and not necessarily for non-human entities. The
corporations encourage that, of course, because the
asymmetry benefits them."

- --"Ethics Matters" columnist Carlton Vogt