Subject: [Leica] M2 942177
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:46:18 -0700

Ladies and gentlemen,
I just joined the group and will pose a question.

When I was stationed in Saran (near Orleans), France from 1958 - 1960
and upon reaching the elevated rank of Sp-4, I bought M2 S/N 942 177
in the PX. I sold the camera some time in the late 60s via a photo
store in NY.

A few day ago I found the original sign-off card with signatures of
five Leitz Wetzlar employees in my desk after all these years.

I'd be curious if anyone in the LUG has this camera.

Now I own M2 967 202.

Cordially

Kurt
- --