Subject: [Leica] Bye for now
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 06:33:16 +0200

Dear Leica friends,

I am moving to the Netherlands later today--in fact, I am now sitting in
an emptied house in Zurich, but fortunately the phone line still works
so I can attend to important stuff like this :-)

Since my e-mail address will stop functioning later today, I will be
unsubscribing shortly. I will certainly miss my daily LUG fix, but
hopefully by next week I will reappear on the list with a nice new Dutch
email address. In the meantime, all the best to Tina with her surgery
next week and to Jerry with his recovery.

If anyone wishes to contact me off-list, I can always be reached on
belgiangator@yahoo.com.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland and Almere, Netherlands

Photography page: http://www.wajsmanphoto.com