Subject: [Leica] I'm back!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:07:23 +0200

Dear friends and fellow LUGnuts,

The house may still be a moving mess, but tonight my ISDN line was
activated by KPN, so I immediately signed up with a Dutch ISP and
resubscribed to the LUG--I have my priorities straight :-)

It will be a week or two before I can post pictures again, but be
assured that my Leicas have not been idle during the move. It is good to
be back here. My new contact details are shown below.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands