Subject: [Leica] Regularly Irregular PAW
From: "korenman" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:27:54 -0400

Well a job change and another baby certainly pulled me out of the running
for most devoted PAW poster.
I have stopped labeling the weeks (a 20 week lag looks silly and makes me
feel lousy..)
If it is ok, I am now a regularly irregular PAWer.

I went to Martha's Vineyard last week hoping to find photographic
inspiration.
Among the standard beachy, scrub-oak shots, I ended up shooting a roll and
half of a beat up tarp at a construction site for a Vineyard trophy home.
Turned out to be my favorites shots.

http://www.faneuil.net/2003_tarp_1.htm
http://www.faneuil.net/2003_tarp_2.htm

Eric