Subject: [Leica] Good health ?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 18:53:39 -0700

Good health is something most of us take too easily and something for
granted without question.

At this moment I'm only being allowed here for a few minutes so you can hear
it from the old guy himself.

I hadn't felt my usual chipper self before I went to my work out this
morning, while there I didn't feel any better and came home without doing
any exercise.  A few minutes later my wife Irene and Sandy rushed me to the
hospital where due to a brain scan I'd suffered a mild seizure!

So we spent the day in ER while blood pressure was brought down and a number
of other tests were done. I'm at home now and Irene is standing here
counting down my time to finish and get me horizontal and resting.

Looks like some major changes to the old guy's life style for a bit,
however, "to hell with it I ain't goin' yet!" Too many places to go and lots
more pictures to take.

ted

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Good health ?)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Good health ?)