Subject: Re: [Leica] Good health ?
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:04:10 -0500

Gee Whiz!!  I'm gone for a week and everyone is taking trips to the
hospital!!  I sure hope this is not an epidemic!  Any way I'm glad to see
everyone is doing better, and hope to see you all out and shooting again
soon.  My Best Wishes to all three of you.

Gene

                      Gary Marklund
                      <Gary@Marklund.com>                 To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Good health ?
                      -alto.ca.us

                      07/07/2003 09:15 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

On Monday July 7 2003 18:53, Ted Grant wrote:
> Good health is something most of us take too easily and something for
> granted without question.
>
> At this moment I'm only being allowed here for a few minutes so you can
> hear it from the old guy himself.

Jerry, Tina, Ted? Come on, the group needs all of you. Take care, Ted. We
will
be awaiting your full recovery.

All the best.
Gary