Subject: [Leica] Picture from many, many weeks ago
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:43:45 -0400

I put this image up on my PAW page, although really it doesn't belong there
given it was made almost 20 years ago. But I am a bit behind in my
processing, and didn't have anything new to put up. I really liked this
picture, and thougth it would fit

These are my wife's uncle and grandfather, and both men have since departed
this world. They were prairie grain farmers, members of a disappearing way
of life. They were strong, determined and hardworking, but with a quiet
gentleness and serenity. I'm pretty sure that in this photo they were
discussing the weather!

The car was my father-in-law's, an Austin Marina. Not really suited for
Western Canada winters, but it was a real joy to drive. Had a 2 foot+
diameter steering wheel!

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/PAW/07-04-2003.htm

(Not bad for a nikon ;-) )