Subject: RE: [Leica] Ireland suggestions
From: "Chandos Michael Brown" <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:49:54 -0400

Ah, how perfect to read this as I leave for the office.  "Ocean 17," a
little diner in my rural county, offers exactly this sandwich, with a
side of grits if need be.  Add a slice of country ham from Surry County
and one is simply transported.

In fact, dammit, I'm going to go have one right now!

A fried egg is unquestionably the finest form of cooked egg. This is
especially the case when the egg is fried in butter rather than oil and
sandwiched between two slices of stodgy white bread. If this makes me
some
kind of dreadful prole then so be it.

Ian Watts