Subject: [Leica] OT Apple iChat/iSight thingy
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:00:13 -0400

Had a wonderful A/V chat last nite ( my time ) with A. Firkin in
Australia - what a blast being to talk and see in real time the people
I've only read.  As it turned out I don't think we even talked Leica :(
  but instead we talked about personal items, our careers, the weather
etc.  Thoroughly enjoyable.   I have nothing against IRC chats but I
prefer this one on one type of thing.  All for $149 for the camera and
some have been able to get non - Apple cameras to work.  Right now the
software is free as a beta.

Now if I can only get the hand of the 14 hour time difference between
Syraucse and Australia!

ernie

AIM:  eenitka