Subject: RE: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons AND opinions on 135
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:24:31 -0400

As you well know, Don, this is all a matter of preference, taste, etc. I
have the 1.25x magnifier and like it, but it doesn't begin to solve my
problems with using a 135 on an M. IF I wanted to use a 135, I'd go for
the old 135 2.8 goggled monster - which is a bit like mounting a VW
Beetle on an M :-)...but it sort of does the trick.

B. D.