Subject: [Leica] FS
From: Matej Novak <matej.novak@hermes.si>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:08:39 +0200

The following are for sale:

Canon 135mm/3,5
Mint glass. Excellent performer. Lens body shows very minimal signs of use.
Comes with an original front cap.
PRICE: $100 (Air mail shipping anywhere in the world included)

Leica IIIf BD ST serial number: 522730
Cosmetically excellent +++. Ragenfinder clear, contrasty and spot on.
Shutter sounds correct, also photos are ok. Self timer works. The only
negative side is that the second shutter curtain is wrinkled. I have painted
it with black colour so that it is light tight. But it would be a good idea
to replace it at certain point in time.
PRICE: $300 (Air mail shipping anywhere in the world included)

Right angle finder for Leica IIIc and later
PRICE: $70 (Air mail shipping anywhere in the world included)

Close up adapter for LTM Elmar 5 cm
PRICE: $70 (Air mail shipping anywhere in the world included)

If you need photos please let me know.

I can provide references from fellow LUGgers who have bought items from me
in the past. You can also check my feedback on E-bay - my ID is matejn.

Cheers,
Matej