Subject: RE: [Leica] Details about Salgado in Chicago
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:25:08 -0400

Sorry, Eric- One may bring those ideas TO an exhibit of the photos, and
take that away from the exhibit - but I don't see that IN the photos.
Which is not to say that they aren't stunning photos, only to say that
they are stunning photos of a bunch of "poor" people. Oh, there are poor
people in the world? What shocking news he brings us!;-)

B. D.