Subject: Re: [Leica] Details about Salgado in Chicago
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:32:54 -0500

Alastair

You need to get another travel agent, IT'S WINDY & FREEZING in Chicago in
November/December!!!

Gene

                      Alastair Firkin
                      <firkin@ncable.net.au>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Details about Salgado in Chicago
                      -alto.ca.us

                      07/10/2003 10:16 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Can't make it to Salgado, but I will be in Chicago late November Early
December for the RSNA: LUGGER meeting would be great fun ;-)